World Market Intelligence's 'Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Jardine Engineering Corporation (JEC), a member of Jardine Matheson Group, is engaged in providing a range of products and services in the areas of electrical, mechanical and building technologies. The company's services includes contracting services for building automation and security, fit-outs and renovation, plant erection, energy management, E&M facility management, fire signal monitoring and control system integration. The company is also engaged in sourcing and supplying products to customers as well as to the company's contracting services. The products dealt by the company includes air-conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation equipment , fire prevention and protection equipment, health care and material handing equipments and building products. JEC caters its products and services to environmental infrastructure, power and energy, transportation and logistics sectors, as well as building applications for commercial, residential and industrial sectors. The company's operations are spread across China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Macao, Thailand and Singapore. JEC is headquartered in Hong Kong.