World Market Intelligence's 'Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. (Isle of Capri) owns and develops casinos and other related gaming facilities in the US. The company also owns and offers entertainment and related lodging facilities in regional markets in the US. It owns and operates 15 casino properties in six states across the US. The company's properties comprise more than 14,500 slot machines and more than 370 table games including 110 poker tables. It also owns an inventory of more than 3,000 hotel rooms and more than 40 restaurants. The company operates a harness racing rack at its casino in Florida. Isle of Capri is headquartered in St Louis, Missouri, the US.