Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) provides compulsary auto insurance solutions to the motorists in British Columbia. It also offers third party liability and optional insurance coverage solutions, such as collision and comprehensive coverage; and driver licensing, and vehicle registration and licensing services on behalf of the provincial government. ICBC provides practice knowledge and book road tests, report claim services, and vehicle history reports online. The company's insurance plans offer coverage for third party liability protection, accident benefits, underinsured motorist protection, hit-and-run and uninsured motorist protection, and inverse liability. It invests in road safety and loss management programs in order to reduce traffic-related deaths, injuries and crashes, auto crime and fraud. The company markets its insurance products through a network of independent brokers, collision and glass repair shops, and licensing offices. It provides claims services at its claims handling facilities located throughout the province. ICBC is headquartered in British Columbia, Canada.