World Market Intelligence's 'Ingosstrakh Insurance Company OJSC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Ingosstrakh Insurance Company OJSC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Ingosstrakh Insurance Company OJSC' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Ingosstrakh Insurance Company (Ingosstrakh OSAO) provides a range of insurance and reinsurance services to retail and corporate customers. Its insurance portfolio includes property insurance, motor obligatory third party liability insurance, life insurance, voluntary medical insurance, child insurance, motor voluntary third party liability insurance, hull insurance, and travel insurance. It also offers a range of property, reputation, liability and business insurance, pension programs, and others to corporate customers. The company has its presence across the Russian Federation through a regional network of 83 branches and offices in 221 Russian cities. In addition, it has five representative offices located in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, India and China. Ingosstrakh OSAO is headquartered in Moscow, Russian Federation.