World Market Intelligence's 'Indara Insurance Public Company Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Indara Insurance Public Company Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Indara Insurance Public Company Limited' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Indara Insurance Public Company Limited (Indara Insurance) is a provider of non life insurance products in Thailand. The company offers four types of insurance, including fire insurance, motor insurance, marine and transportation insurance, and miscellaneous insurance. It also provides reinsurance services to other insurance companies. As of December 31, 2010, the Company had five branches, which are located in Chiang Mai, Songkhla, Chonburi, Phitsanulok and Nakornratchasrima provinces. Indara Insurance operates as a subsidiary of T.C.C. Holding Company, Ltd. It is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.