World Market Intelligence's 'Impregilo S.p.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Impregilo S.p.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Impregilo S.p.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Impregilo SpA (Impregilo) is a heavy construction contractor providing civil engineering and general contracting services. The company constructs railways, dams and hydroelectric plants, motorways, roads and subways, and also provides concession services. It also offers environmental management services such as the collection and storage of solid urban, hospital and industrial waste, remediation of contaminated areas, marine pollution remediation and coastal protection. The company's operations are spread across Italy, Central and South America, the Middle East and Asia, Europe and North America. Impregilo is headquartered in Sesto San Giovanni, near Milan, Italy.