World Market Intelligence's 'IOI Corporation Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'IOI Corporation Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'IOI Corporation Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
IOI Corporation Berhad (IOI) focuses on oil palm and rubber plantation, manufacturing of oleochemicals and specialty oils and fats, property development and investment, and other businesses. The company's products are applicable in various industries including food, personal care, households, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and chemicals. IOI exports products to more than 65 countries across the world principally to the Europe, Japan and China countries. IOI also undertakes development and investment in residential, commercial and retail properties. The company operates along with its subsidiaries has presence in over 15 countries spread across Asia, North America, Europe and other regions. IOI is headquartered in Putrajaya, Malaysia.