World Market Intelligence's 'IFA Hotels and Resorts Company KSCC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'IFA Hotels and Resorts Company KSCC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'IFA Hotels and Resorts Company KSCC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
IFA Hotels and Resorts Company KSCC (IFA Hotels and Resorts) is a real estate developer. The company develops mixed-use and integrated hotel and tourism resort projects. It offers hotels and resorts, and ownership of residential properties and freehold, branded hotel residence. It also provides private residence clubs, vacation ownership and yacht ownership clubs. Through its travel and tourism segment, the company offers a range of leisure and business service solutions including air chartering services, personal travel consultancy, meetings, events and corporate incentive arrangements and exclusive corporate offers. It also provides consultancy services, including sales and marketing strategy, market research and customer profile analysis, project management, resort master planning and construction management. IFA Hotels and Resorts is headquartered in Dubai, UAE.