World Market Intelligence's 'ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (ICICI Lombard) is India's leading private sector general insurance company. The company was formed as a joint venture between ICICI Bank Limited, the second largest bank in India, and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, a US$30 billion financial services company based in Canada. The company offers a wide range of insurance solutions including health insurance, travel insurance, retail insurance, home insurance, car insurance, and two wheeler insurance. It operates its business through four segments, Corporate Solutions Group, Financial Inclusion Solutions Group, Retail, and Shared Services. As on 31st March 2011, the company had more than 300 branches and employed 4,264 employees. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, India.