World Market Intelligence's 'Hotel Royal Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Hotel Royal Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Hotel Royal Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Hotel Royal Limited (HRL) owns and operates hotels and offers ancillary services. The company's room inventory includes 331 suites and rooms with key facilities such as room services; Internet, tv and pick and drop services, and seminar packages. It operates hotels in Singapore and Malaysia under the names of Hotel Royal @ Queens (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Hotel Royal Kuala Lumpur and Hotel Royal Penang. The company's hotels also include gym, swimming pool, health centers, and self launderette. The company also offers property investment and financial investment services in Singapore, Malaysia and New Zealand. HRL is headquartered at Singapore.