World Market Intelligence's 'Hotel Properties Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Hotel Properties Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Hotel Properties Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Hotel Properties Limited (HPL) is a holding company based in Singapore, which deals with investment in properties and hotels and real estate. The company owns 24 hotels in ten countries which include Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Bhutan, the Maldives, Seychelles, Vanuatu, and the US. These hotels are managed by hospitality companies such as Four Seasons, Hilton International, Como Hotels and InterContinental Hotels Group. The company develops residential and commercial properties Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. It also has retail and distribution operations which include Rock Cafes franchises and selling and distribution of Haagen-Dazs ice-cream. The company is headquartered in Singapore.