World Market Intelligence's 'Hilltop Holdings Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Hilltop Holdings Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Hilltop Holdings Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (Hilltop) through its subsidiary, NLASCO, Inc. (NLASCO), operates as the property and casualty insurance company in the US. The company offers a range of products including homeowners, dwelling fire, manufactured home, flood, and vacant policies; and commercial product lines comprise commercial, builders risk, builders risk renovation, sports liability, and inland marine policies. These products are distributed through a network of independent agents and managing general agents. Its subsidiary, NLASCO operates two insurance subsidiaries, National Lloyds Insurance Company (NLIC) and American Summit Insurance Company (ASIC). NLIC licensed in 18 states, which underwrites fire and limited homeowner's insurance through about 4,800 independent agents. In addition, ASIC offers homeowners and property and casualty insurance to manufactured home owners through about 1,800 independent agents and selected managing general agents. Hilltop is headquartered in Texas, the US.