World Market Intelligence's 'Headlam Group plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Headlam Group plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Headlam Group plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Headlam Group plc (Headlam) is a sales, marketing and distribution company for floor covering products. Headlam's major products include carpets, rugs, commercial flooring, domestic vinyl, and wood & laminate. The company's businesses are positioned within five market sectors: Regional multi-product, National multi-product, Regional commercial, Residential specialist, and Commercial specialist. It operates 49 individual businesses in the UK through 18 distribution centers and 14 service centers. The company's operations are classified into two geographic divisions: the UK division and continental Europe division. Headlam is headquartered in Birmingham, the UK.