World Market Intelligence's 'The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (THG) is a holding insurance company in the US. The company collectively with its principal subsidiaries: The Hanover Insurance Company, Citizens Insurance Company of America and Chaucer Holdings PLC offers a wide range of insurance products and services primarily across property and casualty insurance sector for businesses, individuals, and families. Its product offering comprises commercial insurance products such as commercial automobile, workmen's compensation, inland marine, professional liability, specialty insurance, and surety and other bonds; personal insurance products that provides coverage for auto, homeowners, umbrella, boat, valuable items and identity protection. In addition, the company provides services such as investment management to institutions, pension funds and other organization, asset management, and claim services for business and personal insurance. THG is head quartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, the US.