World Market Intelligence's 'Hachsharat Hayishuv Hotels Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Hachsharat Hayishuv Hotels Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Hachsharat Hayishuv Hotels Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Hachsharat Hayishuv Hotels Ltd (Hachsharat) operates a chain of 11 holiday and luxury hotels under the brand name of Rimonimowns. The company manages its hotel properties in Eilat, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Nazareth, Safed, Tiberius, Mount Hermon and Neve Ativ in Israel. The company's hotels comprise various facilities, such as guest rooms, seminar and function rooms, banquet rooms, executive rooms, ballrooms, executive meeting rooms, health center, restaurants, children activities, sport and action, health and spa, entertainment and festivals, and conferences and events. Hachsharat operates as a subsidiary of Israel Land Development Co. Hachsharat is headquartered in Ramat Gan, Israel.