Guardian Industries Corp. : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's 'Guardian Industries Corp. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Guardian Industries Corp. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Guardian Industries Corp.' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Guardian Industries Corp. (Guardian) designs and manufactures float glass and fabricated glass products, and fiberglass insulation products. The company produces and supplies a range of exterior products to the automotive industry. In addition, the company provides and distributes building materials and glass. The company operates with 29 float glass lines and 13 glass fabrication plants worldwide. Guardian markets its products under various brands such as SunGuard, ClimaGuard, ShowerGuard, Do It Best, Meeks, Guardian Ultra Mirror, DiamondGuard, EcoGuard, Guardian Neutral 70, SatinDeco, and UltraWhite. The company has operations in 25 countries across Asia, North America, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Europe, and is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, the US.