Guangshen Railway Company Limited (601333) : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Guangshen Railway Company Limited (601333) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Guangshen Railway Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Guangshen Railway Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Guangshen Railway Company Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Guangshen Railway Company Limited (Guangshen Railway) provides passenger and freight transportation services in Guangdong province. The company operates a railway line between Shenzhen-Guangzhou-Pingshi Railway, and provides long-distance passenger transportation services. It has a network of 481.2 km long and operates 229 pairs of passenger trains, which include 105 pairs of intercity high-speed passenger trains between Guangzhou and Shenzhen; 13 pairs of Hong Kong Through Trains services; 111 pairs of long-distance trains. It also offers railway integrated services such as railway facilities and technology, along with credit cards and express cards. The company, in collaboration with MTR Corporation Limited (MTR), has operations in Hong Kong. Guangshen Railway is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.