World Market Intelligence's 'Grasim Industries Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Grasim Industries Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Grasim Industries Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Grasim Industries Limited (Grasim) is largest leading construction materials manufacturing company in India. It is a flagship company of the Adyta Birla Group, a leading private firm in the country. Grasim began as a textile manufacturing company and diversified its businesses into viscose staple fiber (VSF), cement and chemicals. Grasim holds 10.0% of the global market share in producing VSF. In India, Grasim is the second largest producer of caustic soda, which is used in the production of VSF. The company also a strong player in fabrics and synthetic yarns operates through its brands, Grasim and Graviera. The cement business of the company operates through the company's subsidiary UltraTech Cement Limited (UltraTech). The company operates through its subsidiaries, joint ventures and affiliates across India, China, Canada, Sri Lanka and the UAE. Grasim is headquartered in Nagda, Madhya Pradesh, India.