World Market Intelligence's 'Goodfellow Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Goodfellow Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Goodfellow Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Goodfellow Inc. (Goodfellow) re-manufactures and distributes hardwood flooring and lumber products. The company along with its subsidiary, Goodfellow Distribution center Inc. wholesales and distributes wood and wood by products. Furthermore, the company also provides wood treating facilities comprises, such as flooring, exterior siding, plywood, prefabricated products, treated wood and a wide range of softwood, hardwood and exotic woods to its customers. The company carries out its operations through 11 distribution centers and six processing plants in Canada; one each distribution center in the US, and in the UK. Goodfellow is headquartered in Delson, Quebec, Canada.