World Market Intelligence's 'Global Vectra Helicorp Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Global Vectra Helicorp Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Global Vectra Helicorp Limited' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Global Vectra Helicorp Limited (Global Vectra) is the largest private helicopter company in India, offering offshore transportation services. The company operates a fleet of 23 helicopters, including Bell 412; EC 155, B1, EC 135 P2, and AS 350 B3; and AW139 of Bell Helicopter Textron, Eurocopter and AgustaWestland, respectively. The company, with the fleet of helicopters comprising small light helicopters to medium-sized twin helicopters, offers a seating capacity for 4 to 15 passengers. Global Vectra offers offshore transportation solutions mainly to the oil and gas sector in India. The company's onshore operations - Birdie offers underslung, religious and charter services in India. Furthermore, it operates a maintenance facility at the Juhu air base in Mumbai according to international quality standards. Global Vectra is headquartered in Mumbai