World Market Intelligence's 'Gafisa S.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Gafisa S.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Gafisa S.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Gafisa S.A. (Gafisa) is a property developer. The company is engaged in development of land and residential projects across all income segments. It has completed almost 1,404 property development projects. Gafisa offers variety of residential options to the middle and higher income segments and also engaged in the development of land subdivisions. Gafisa develops high and mid high level residential units under the Gafisa brand. In addition, it also provides construction services to third parties. The company operates through its subsidiaries and has established presence in 120 cities across 21 states and Federal district of Brazil. The company is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.