World Market Intelligence's 'Fru-Con Construction Corporation :Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Fru-Con Construction Corporation :Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Fru-Con Construction Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Fru-Con Construction, LLC (Fru-Con) provides pre-project planning, procurement, construction, construction management, project management, facility start-up, and maintenance and operations support services. In addition, the company offers facilities renovation, repair, and upgrade services. Fru-Con caters to environmental, heavy industrial, governmental and institutional facilities markets. The company builds and designs mass transit tunnels and stations, dams, highways and bridges, intake structures and wastewater treatment plants. Fru-Con also builds new plants for alternative and cleaner burning fuels. It operates in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. The company operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Balfour Beatty Infrastructure, Inc. (Balfour Beatty). Fru-Con is headquartered in Woodbridge, Virginia US.