World Market Intelligence's 'Evergreen Fibreboard Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Evergreen Fibreboard Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Evergreen Fibreboard Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Evergreen Fibreboard Berhad (EFB) produces wood-based products such as medium density fibreboard (MDF), particleboard and wooden furniture. The company also manufactures value-added downstream products such as paper, veneer, printed, melamine board laminations and knock down furniture. The furniture product portfolio of the company includes workspace and storage systems, living room furniture, hall dividers, bedroom furniture, cabinets, desks, kitchen furniture, shoe racks, wardrobes, and bookcases. It manages seven manufacturing locations in Malaysia, three in Thailand and one each in Indonesia and Singapore. The company's annual production capacity for medium density fibreboard (MDF) and particleboard exceeds 1.30 million cu m. The company is based in Malaysia, and headquartered in Johar.