World Market Intelligence's 'Everest Re Group, Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Everest Re Group, Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Everest Re Group, Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (Everest Re), together with its subsidiaries underwrites reinsurance and insurance in the US, Bermuda, and international markets. The company writes property and casualty business, and life and annuity business and provides property and casualty reinsurance in the UK and European markets. It also writes accident and health, marine, aviation, and surety reinsurance through brokers and directly with ceding companies, and underwrites insurance through general agent relationships and surplus lines brokers. Everest Re offers a broad array of property and casualty reinsurance products to primary insurance companies around the world through operations in the US, Bermuda, Canada, London, Europe, Asia, Latin America, South America, Africa and the Middle East. The company was formerly known as known as Everest Reinsurance Group, Ltd. Everest Re is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.