Eurovia : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Eurovia : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eurovia"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Eurovia" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Eurovia"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Eurovia is a construction contractor. The company offers infrastructure maintenance, consulting and design-coordination services. The company principally focuses on transport infrastructure and urban development. It undertakes various works including road construction and maintenance, urban development, building light-rail transit systems, building and maintaining railways, carrying out civil engineering mandates, developing airport platforms and installing road equipment among others. Eurovia also builds, renovates and maintains motorway infrastructure. The company also offers demolition, excavation, engineering structure and noise attenuation barriers. It produces construction materials like aggregates, concrete, binders, asphalt mixes and recycled materials. The products and services cater to commercial, industrial, railway, private and government sectors. The company through its subsidiaries and affiliates operates in Europe, Asia and Americas. The company is a subsidiary of VINCI Group. Eurovia is headquartered at Rueil-Malmaison, France.