World Market Intelligence's 'Ethan Allen Interiors Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Ethan Allen Interiors Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Ethan Allen Interiors Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc., (Ethan Allen) manufactures and retails home furnishings and related accessories. The company principally operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Ethan Allen Global, Inc. (Ethan Allen Global) and Ethan Allen Global's subsidiaries. The product portfolio of the company includes wood furniture, cabinets, mirrors, lightings, computer desks, bookcases, upholstery items and accessories. It also offers home decorating and design solutions through its home furnishing retail network. The company operates a network of 287 retail design centers, including 147 company-owned and 140 independent retailers operated design centers in the US. The company principally operates in US, Mexico and Canada. Ethan Allen is headquartered in Danbury, Connecticut, US.