Ed. Zublin AG : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Ed. Zublin AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ed. Zublin AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ed. Zublin AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ed. Zublin AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ed. Zublin AG (Zublin) is a building and heavy construction contractor providing building, engineering, design and construction services. The company offers construction services from complex turnkey construction to civil engineering, bridge building and tunneling projects, and also manufactures prefabricated elements. Zublin offers its services and products to various projects related to government buildings, multipurpose facilities, hotels and shopping centers, commercial and corporate offices, educational institutions, healthcare and hospitality, and residential apartments. In addition, the company provides its services under various brands such as STARBAG, POHNER, WOLFER & GOEBEL, JOSEF RIEPL, STEPHAN, Repass Sanierung, TORKRET, and MERK.The company is a subsidiary of STRABAG SE. Zublin is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.