World Market Intelligence's 'EMC Insurance Group Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'EMC Insurance Group Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'EMC Insurance Group Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
EMC Insurance Group Inc. (EMCInsurance) is a provider of property and casualty insurance, and reinsurance products in the United States. The company primarily focuses on the sale of commercial lines of property and casualty insurance to small and medium-sized businesses. It offers a wide range of products and services to its customers. The company's insurance portfolio include property, liability, auto, crime, errors and omissions and workers' compensation, policy holder access, homeowners, auto, motorcycle, umbrella excess liability, life, claim services, payment and billing options, universal life insurance, term life insurance, instant issue term life insurance, whole life insurance and annuities. In addition, it also offers critical illness insurance, increasing whole life, workplace permanent life, group life and group disability income. Furthermore, it provides loss control services. The company's product and services are marketed and distributed through a network of insurance agents and local EMC branch offices. It is licensed in all the 50 states and the District of Columbia. It primarily markets its insurance products in 41 states; the majority of its business is marketed and generated in the Midwest. The company is a subsidiary of Employers Mutual Casualty Company. EMC Insurance is headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, the US.