Duravit AG : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Duravit AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Duravit AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Duravit AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Duravit AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Duravit AG (Duravit) is a manufacturer and distributor bathroom fixtures and accessories. The company offers bathroom furniture, sanitary ceramics, accessories, whirl and well-being systems, shower trays and baths, and ceramic kitchen sinks. Its portfolio of products includes washbasins, vanity basins, furniture washbasins, toilets and bidets, bath and whirl tubs, urinals, showers and pools, kitchen sinks, steam showers and sauna, and bidet seats. Duravit markets its products through subsidiaries, affiliates and distributors in more than 120 countries. It operates production units in Germany, France, Egypt, Turkey, China, Tunisia and India. The company also operates sales offices in Czech Republic, Hungary, Singapore, Russia, Ukraine, Poland and the UAE. Duravit is headquartered in Hornberg, Germany.