Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd. (34020) : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's 'Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd. (34020) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd. (34020) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd (Doosan) manufactures and supplies power generation equipment, desalination systems, and casting and forging products. The company also provides engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contracting services for power plant projects globally. The company has built more than 300 thermal, nuclear, and hydro power and combined cycle plants. It also undertakes infrastructure construction projects such as roads, ports, subways, airports and industrial plants. In addition, Doosan offers seawater desalination solutions such as multi-stage flash distillation, multi-effect distillation and reverse osmosis filtration. Doosan operates through 37 branches and 12 overseas subsidiaries in 35 countries across the Middle East, Europe, Asia and the Americas. Doosan is headquartered in Gyeongnam, South Korea.