World Market Intelligence's 'Dan Hotels Corporation Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Dan Hotels Corporation Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Dan Hotels Corporation Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Dan Hotels Corporation. Ltd (Dan Hotels) owns and operates 14 deluxe and first-class hotels with a room inventory of 3,874 in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Eilat, Haifa, Herzliya, Caesarea, and Ashkelon, Israel. The company's hotels offer guest rooms, seminar and function rooms, banquet rooms, ballrooms, executive meeting rooms, health center, restaurants, bar, swimming pool, and spa facilities. The company also manages and operates four VIP lounges at Ben Gurion International Airport. In addition, the company owns and manages apartments and a commercial property at 'King David Towers' in Tel Aviv. Furthermore, the company provides catering services to the Israeli Defense Forces. Dan Hotels is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.