The Cumberland Insurance Group : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "The Cumberland Insurance Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Cumberland Insurance Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Cumberland Insurance Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Cumberland Insurance Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Cumberland Insurance Group (Cumberland Insurance) is a non-life insurance company based in the US. It provides a wide range of property and casualty insurance products to both individuals and corporate customers. The company's personal insurance products comprise homeowner insurance, combination dwelling insurance, tenant insurance, condominium insurance, personal automobile insurance and personal umbrella insurance. Its commercial insurance products include businessowners insurance, employment practices liability insurance, commercial auto insurance, property insurance, liability insurance, artisan contractors insurance, workers' compensation insurance and commercial umbrella insurance. The company has operations in four US regions: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Ohio. Cumberland Insurance is headquartered in Bridgeton, New Jersey, the US.