World Market Intelligence's 'Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA (Saint-Gobain) is a diverse company, manages and involves in the design, manufacture and distribution of building materials such as glass, ceramics, plastics and cast iron. The company carries it business operations through four divisions - Building distribution, Construction products, Innovative materials and Packaging. The company holds the leading position in construction markets and provides innovative solutions to save energy meet growing demand for energy and protect the environment. Saint-Gobain offers high-performance energy-saving solutions through its broad range of products for buildings that protect the environment, renewable energy, drinking water supply and wastewater treatment and actively contributes to the development of clean technology. The company is headquartered in Courbevoie, France.