China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (601668) : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's 'China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (601668) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (601668) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd (CSCEC) is a construction and real estae services provider, based in China. The company's portfolio of services includes building construction, international contracting, real estate development and investment, infrastructure, design, and prospecting. CSCEC undertakes super high-rise, grand scale, cutting-edge and novel projects. It caters its services to public, airports, offices, hotels, sports facilities, education works, housing, embassies, industrial, medical and military works. The company has completed more than 5,000 projects in 116 countries. The company has operations in more than 20 countries worldwide. CSCEC is headquartered in Beijing, China.