World Market Intelligence's 'China Metallurgical Group Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'China Metallurgical Group Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'China Metallurgical Group Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
China Metallurgical Group Corporation (MCC) is one of the key China's multidisciplinary multinational companies. The company is involved in engineering procurement and construction (EPC) business, papermaking, natural resource exploitation, real estate development and equipment fabrication, and provides range of related services. The company is also the largest steel production equipment manufacturer in China, and is a government-licensed investor in natural resource exploitation businesses with investment of over US$1.00 billion in mining resources abroad. It owns and operates various production facilities and resources for copper, iron ore, nickel, gold, zinc, cobalt, lead and aluminum, among others. MCC operates through its subsidiaries and it is headquartered in Chaoyang, Beijing, China.