World Market Intelligence's 'Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CB&I) is an integrated engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) service provider. It provides integrated engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction services. Geographically, CB&I operates in more than 80 locations across North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, Central and South America and Asia Pacific. It has more than 70 proprietary licensed technologies and over 1,500 patents and patent applications. The company is headquartered in Hague, Netherlands.