CastlePoint National Insurance Company : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "CastlePoint National Insurance Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CastlePoint National Insurance Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CastlePoint National Insurance Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CastlePoint National Insurance Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CastlePoint National Insurance Company (CastlePoint National Insurance) is a specialty commercial property and casualty insurance company. It offers non-life insurance products such as aircraft liability insurance, automobile insurance, fire insurance, inland marine insurance, property insurance, worker's compensation insurance, employers liability insurance, forgery insurance, glass insurance, livestock insurance, credit insurance, burglary and theft insurance, and allied coverage, among others. The company provides these insurance products to individuals and small and medium-sized businesses. CastlePoint National Insurance distributes these products through a network of independent agents. The company is a subsidiary of Tower Group International, Ltd,, a property and casualty insurance company based in the US. CastlePoint National Insurance is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.