Canary Wharf Group plc : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Canary Wharf Group plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Canary Wharf Group plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Canary Wharf Group plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Canary Wharf Group plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Canary Wharf Group Plc (Canary Wharf) offers management, development and investment services for properties related to office, retail and leisure sectors. The company provides property sale, lease and rental services in London. Canary Wharf manages an area of 97 acres for parks, plazas and walkways. The portfolio comprises over 35 completed buildings and 280 shops, bars, cafes and restaurants at Canary Wharf. The company operates 100 performing arts and events every year. The company is owned by Songbird Estates Plc to the extent of 69.4%. The company operations are concentrated in the UK. Canary Wharf is headquartered in London, the UK.