World Market Intelligence's 'Canadian Helicopters Group Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Canadian Helicopters Group Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Canadian Helicopters Group Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. (Canadian Helicopters) is a helicopter transportation service provider in Canada. The company operates with a fleet of 94 light and 28 medium to heavy helicopters and offers its services to varied sectors including emergency medical services (EMS), infrastructure maintenance, utilities, oil and gas, mining, forestry and construction. The company also caters government support programs along with defense or military activities. Apart from helicopter transportation services, the company operates three flight schools, provides third party repair and maintenance services in Canada and provides military support in Afghanistan. The company operates its helicopters from more than 35 bases which include fixed-base locations and temporary locations. Canadian Helicopters is headquartered in Les Cedres, Quebec, Canada.