Caixa Economica Federal : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's 'Caixa Economica Federal : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Caixa Economica Federal : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Caixa Economica Federal' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Caixa Economica Federal (Caixa) is one of the leading government owned financial institutions in Latin America. It operates under the Ministry of Finance, Brazil. The bank provides banking products and services which include real estate loans, basic sanitation, urban infrastructure, and commercial banks, and also renders services of social nature, assigned by the Federal Government. It offers various banking services, including savings accounts, mortgage notes, judicial deposits, demand and time deposits, and housing loans. In addition, the bank offers lotteries, urban infrastructure investments and the social programs payments, FGTS, PIS, loans, unemployment benefits, educational credit, housing loans, and transfer of social benefits. Furthermore, it administers lotteries, funds and programs, including the government severance Indemnity fund for employees, the salary variation compensation fund, the social integration program, the social development support fund, the social development fund, and the residential lease fund. Caixa is headquartered in Brasilia, Brazil.