CP Energia SA (CPE) - Company CapsuleSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "CP Energia SA (CPE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CP Energia SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "CP Energia SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "CP Energia SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Grupa DUON S.A. (Grupa DUON), formerly CP Energia SA, is a construction service provider based in Poland. The company provides distribution of Natural Gas and management of gas pipelines. It also offers production and distribution of liquefied natural gas, such as liquid natural gas (LNG) and compressed natural gas (CNG). In addition, Grupa DUON offers distribution of electricity, gas transportation and energy solutions. The company also offers energy analysis, energy outsourcing, cogeneration and leasing of installation. Grupa DUON is headquartered at Przezmierowo, Poland.