World Market Intelligence's 'CDL Hospitality Trusts: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'CDL Hospitality Trusts: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'CDL Hospitality Trusts: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDLHT) owns and manages 11 hotels and a shopping centre in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. The business activities of the company are mainly operated by master lessees which are subsidiaries of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc, Accor S.A. and Rendezvous Hotels International Private Limited. The company principally operates through its subsidiary: CDL Hospitality Real Estate Investment Trust (HREIT), which mainly invests in real estate properties. Furthermore, HREIT is managed by M&C REIT Management Limited (M&C REIT), an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc. M&C REIT is responsible for the overall management and administration of the assets and for originating new acquisitions of HREIT. CDLHT is headquartered in Singapore.