CAMICO Mutual Insurance Company : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "CAMICO Mutual Insurance Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CAMICO Mutual Insurance Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CAMICO Mutual Insurance Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CAMICO Mutual Insurance Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CAMICO Mutual Insurance Company (CAMICO) is an insurance company based in the US. The company offers professional liability insurance and employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) products and risk management services to certified public accountants on a claims-made basis. It focuses on insuring certified public accounting (CPA) practices with limited or no Securities and Exchange Commission engagements, large company audit work or initial public offerings. CAMICO offers professional liability insurance and EPLI in various states in the US. In addition, the company's wholly owned subsidiary, CAMICO Services, Inc (CSI) operates as an agent intermediary of the company. CSI provides excess and surplus lines capacity and insurance products for CPA firms, which are underwritten by other insurance companies. CAMICO is owned by its policyholders. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, the US.