- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements of 182 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 27% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical
of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report analyzes the impact of BIM applications on project lifecycles, its key operational benefits, and specific impacts on project stakeholders.
Building Information Modeling Financial Impacts in 2012: Survey Brief' is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes how companies in the construction industry perceive Business Information Modeling (BIM). This report analyzes the operational impacts of BIM applications and the expected impact of BIM applications on projects.Scope
The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents related to the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Impact on project life cycle and overall profitability
- Perceived value of BIM for various stakeholders in the industry
- Provides insight on how BIM will impact the project lifecycle.
- Uncover potential benefits and implications on stakeholder value so as to derive maximum benefit.