World Market Intelligence's 'British Columbia Ferry Services Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'British Columbia Ferry Services Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'British Columbia Ferry Services Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
British Columbia Ferry Services Inc. (BC Ferries) is one of the leading ferry transportation system operators in the world. The company offers vehicle and passenger services. The company's fleet consists of 35 vessels, which serves a broad range of communities. The company provides services on 25 routes to 47 terminals along the coast of British Columbia, Canada. It also offers vacation packages through its BC Ferries Vacations. The company also provides wide range of passengers' services such as pacific buffet, seawest lounge, coastal cafe, kids zones and staterooms. It also offers wireless Internet services, vacation centre, spa services. BC Ferries is headquartered at Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.