World Market Intelligence's 'British Airways Plc (BAY): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'British Airways Plc (BAY): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'British Airways Plc' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
British Airways Plc (British Airways) is an international airline company, carrying more than 32 million passengers worldwide every year. The company is engaged in managing scheduled passenger and cargo operations and other related services. The airline company has two operating bases, namely, London's two major airports - Heathrow and Gatwick. British Airways' fleet includes 238 aircraft comprising 49 Boeing 747s, 46 Boeing 777s, 21 Boeing 767s, nine Boeing 757s, 82 Airbus A319/320/321s, two Airbus A318s, 19 Boeing 737s and 10 smaller aircraft being used in the company's regional business. The company principally conducts its business operations in the Europe and the Americas region, besides serving major routes across the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. British Airways is headquartered in Harmondsworth, UK.