World Market Intelligence's 'Baran Group Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Baran Group Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Baran Group Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Baran Group Ltd (Baran Group), a company based in Israel, provides engineering, technology and construction solutions and services, worldwide. The company offers services including feasibility and conceptual studies, engineering and detailed design, regulation and validation, environmental permits assistance, procurement, contract service and construction. It also provides services such as on-site management, project management and control, maintenance, control and expert systems, among others. The company caters to power, manufacturing, process industries, water supply, petroleum, general building, green construction, transportation, sewerage, solid and hazardous waste, and telecommunication sectors. Baran Group operates worldwide through its subsidiaries located in the US, Hungary, Germany, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Nepal, Thailand, Romania, Ivory Coast, Bulgaria, Dominion Republic of Congo, Kenya and Russia. Baran Group is headquartered in Beit-Dagan, Israel.