Bank Islami Pakistan Limited (BIPL) - Company CapsuleSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Bank Islami Pakistan Limited (BIPL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank Islami Pakistan Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bank Islami Pakistan Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bank Islami Pakistan Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bank Islami Pakistan Limited (BIPL) is a banking services provider. The company offers consumer banking, investment banking, retail banking and corporate banking services. Its products include current account, foreign currency account, bachat account, certificate, rates and weightages, debit cards, project finance, and lockers. BIPL's services include advisory, trade services, project finance, underwriting, online banking, phone banking, biometric ATM, interbank fund transfer, and working capital finance. The company operates through its branches located in Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakht-unkhwa, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. BIPL is headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan.