World Market Intelligence's 'Balfour Beatty plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Balfour Beatty plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Balfour Beatty plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Balfour Beatty plc (Balfour) is a construction contractor based in the UK. The company provides a wide range of services related to design, construction, civil, electrical and mechanical engineering, building and facilities management, social housing, and refurbishment. Its other services include the development of fit-out transmission lines, road management and maintenance, utility upgrade and maintenance, and professional and technical services. The company offers its services to the healthcare, education, roads, rail, airports, integrated transport, and water and power sectors. It principally operates across the UK, the US, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, and Central and South America, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates. Balfour is headquartered in London, UK.