AvivaSA Emeklilik ve Hayat A.S. : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "AvivaSA Emeklilik ve Hayat A.S. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AvivaSA Emeklilik ve Hayat A.S."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AvivaSA Emeklilik ve Hayat A.S." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AvivaSA Emeklilik ve Hayat A.S."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AvivaSA Emeklilik ve Hayat A.S. (AvivaSA) is one of the leading providers of insurance products and services in Turkey. Its portfolio of products includes life insurance, individual accident insurance, unemployment insurance, group life insurance, group pensions and group individual accident insurance. It also offers pension plans and retirement plans. The company distributes its products through five distribution channels: direct sales, sales through the bank, agents, corporate projects, and telemarketing and other channels. Its clientele includes both individuals and corporate clients. The company was established as a joint investment company between Aviva plc and Sabanci Holding. The company is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.